Monday, May 12, 2008

Winding down

I love that the semester is coming to an end. Of course, it is bitter sweet because I won't have my favorite class anymore. But the professor has asked that I stay in touch. She's been so helpful to me in my writing and supportive in general. Teachers like her are few and far between.

I am absolutely overjoyed that I never, ever have to see that English professor again. I am done with the class and know to avoid him. After all, I only have one more year of school left!!!! 14 months and I am done!!!!!

For now I have two more finals on Wednesday which kinda stinks. They are back to back and that only gives me a few minutes to refresh after the first one. The first one isn't going to be that bad. It's like any other test we have had in the class. My second one will be brutal beyond a shadow of a doubt. As everything has a silver lining - the good thing is, when it is over, I'm done. :) for two weeks.......

Yup, summer school begins. But I am almost positive it won't be too bad. Summer I is two education classes so not a lot of reading, just mainly hands on activities. Summer II is an online class and a history class. Online classes are almost always better. I do know the down side to this particular class is that the professor requires something every day. It's technical writing, not entirely exciting, but still....I think it will be fine. And it is only 4 weeks long - almost anything can be endured for 4 weeks. almost....

Well, that's all I have time for now. I have a study group I need to attend in a few minutes. This means poor Steven is left fixing dinner tonight. I prepared the meatloaf, ready to go in the oven and left detailed instructions on how to make the rice and green beans. I think he should be fine!!! He's a smart guy.

0 comments: