Thursday, December 18, 2008

33 hours

That's 33 hours I've been awake. No joke. I have not slept since I woke up at 6:30 Wednesday morning and now it is 3:07 PM Thursday afternoon. I am exhausted. I had so much to catch up on. I have no idea how I got so far behind. Oh wait, yes I do. I was sick for like, half the stinkin' semester, Hurricane Ike blew us all away, Daddy was in the hospital twice with emergency surgery once, Mema was in the hospital and also had to have emergency surgery, our family had some serious crises the days just before the semester started, I work and commute to school, and did I mention I am always sick?!

But now my semester is over. Unfortunately I still don't know if I'll be in methods. I've done the best I could. I was actually denied for methods, but that was bogus because they didn't have anything to go on. They can't deny me if my grades weren't reported yet. And when I asked if I had to reapply they said -"no, we'll let you know. It's not final." Well let me tell you...the denial letter got looked pretty final. So we'll see. Boo on methods. Because of all of that, I don't know if I'll have methods in the spring or have to take more regular classes. And I have no idea when I will know.

Anyway, I am exhausted and will now leave school to commute home. I've got Mamas and the Papas to keep me awake....don't worry.

oh, and PS - I had a really great birthday last weekend even though I was sick. I got a beautiful butterfly necklace from Steven with matching earrings, a really pretty nutcracker and a butterfly ornament from Olivia and Kevin, Mariel and Frank (our friends) gave me the new JK Rowling book "Beedle the Bard," and Mama and Daddy and Steven gave me a gift certificate for a spa day!!!!! I am so looking forward to that. Especially since finals are now officially over.

1 comments:

CAB said...

Happy Belated Birthday - share about your spa day when it happens - that sounds FABULOUS - might need to sign up for one of those myself after baby is born!