Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SNOW!

It snowed last night! Before I went to bed I checked the weather to see how cold it would be in the morning, and to my surprise, the radar showed snow! Not just snow/rain mix but real snow! But Steven and I thought since it had been 75 degrees that day, there would be no way it would stick. Imagine how shocked I was when I woke up to snow not just on the cars and roof, but also on the ground! It seems so strange! I don't remember getting weather like this so early in the season. When we have ice storms (which is usually what we get, not real snow), they are in January or early February. What a treat!

The roads weren't covered so school and work are all in session (boo), but at least we have a nice Christmasey look to things. I am not kidding that the weather was warm and humid yesterday at this time. I was so warm when I got to school, I didn't even finish my coffee because it was making me too hot. I guess it's true - If you don't like the weather in Texas, wait five minutes!!!!

1 comments:

Latane Barton said...

What a nice surprise. Yes, Texas weather changes unexpectedly. But, I am glad you got the white stuff to make everything seem more Christmasy.