Friday, January 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEROGIA!

Today is one of my best and dearest-friend-of-all-time's birthday. She is 25 today!!!!! Her name is Georgia and I've known her about as long as I've known anyone. In high school and junior high, we were inseparable. We even went to college together for a little while. But, as we got older, we began to pursue different interests like most people do as they grow. Although I rarely see her, I do get to talk to her occasionally and lately we've been increasingly in contact which makes me feel so wonderful. I know that my life would be drastically altered had I never met my "mushroom head" She is a special woman full of goodness with sprinkles on top.

I love you GEROGIA!!!! Happy 25th Birthday!!!

(And no, I didn't spell Georgia wrong. It's a special nickname.) :o)

2 comments:

Latane Barton said...

I want to wish Georgia a Happy Birthday and although I don't know her I know she must be special.

Amanda Deardorff said...

She is very special! She says thanks!!!!