Friday, October 10, 2008

And the verdict is....

I got my last exam back from first rounds and I scored a 97!!!! It was the third highest in the class of 60 people. It feels so good to be doing well again. I haven't done this well since high school. Well, when I was a music major I did pretty well my first year but that was all review. I mean, if I didn't do well in Music Theory I, that would be a shame since I'd been learning it all my life. I always argue with myself. Is that a symptom of psychosis? I hope not!

Anyway, I guess I feel like grad school isn't completely out of the question for me anymore. I'll just have to wait and see. I'm so glad that SHSU has an online master's program. Then I can teach and do the program online so that Steven can finally go to school! But like I said...we'll see.

Did anyone watch the presidential debate this week? We didn't catch it but recorded it and watched it last night. I have a lot of opinions, (what else is new?), but I want to hear what people's impressions are. Let me know if you watched!

4 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Know you are proud of that high score!! Back on track and doing great. Go Girl

G to the A said...

YES! Thats who he ALWAYS reminded me of! mmmmkay... UGH! I had many a good nap in his class! Miss you! I'll be in Huntsville next Friday and Saturday if you are going to be around!

G to the A said...

Thanks, I don't always feel strong...it's nice to be reminded that others can see it

CAB said...

Ok, you've been tagged - come join the fun :)

http://oldspillhouse.blogspot.com