Monday, October 20, 2008

Been Tagged.

Ok, my "auntie" tagged me so I have to give 7 random facts about myself and then tag 7 other people. The problem is, I don't have 7 friends who blog and who haven't been tagged. But I'll give my 7 random facts. Here you go:

1. I got engaged to a man who I had only "met" 5 days before. (We were online friends for 6 years and now we've been married for 2 1/2 years!)

2. I am a classically trained vocalist. I can sing in German, Italian, Latin, French, Spanish and English with *mostly* correct diction.

3. I love to cook from "scratch."

4. I was president of my high school Thespian Society and acted or teched in about 5 plays each year.

5. I won several art awards when I was younger in the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.

6. I was on the front page of the Houston Chronicle and the Religion section of the same paper for singing Sacred Harp.

7. I took piano lessons for 6 years and was in choir for 12 years of my life.

How fun! Ok Georgia - you're it!

1 comments:

Latane Barton said...

You are a very interesting person. One someone would love to be friends with. I enjoyed reading all your random facts.