Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF - not ready for Monday!

I am so glad it's Friday but I am hoping the weekend will not speed by. I have a midterm Monday that I really, really am nervous about. It's for my senior level class and we have a midterm, a final and our research paper so there isn't a lot of room for mistakes. So I'm anxious to say the least. This weekend is going to be studying, all the way.

I got a quiz back today that I thought I completely bombed. It turned out, I made a high B. Not too bad. What I don't get is that the week before, I thought I had done really well and made a C. I just can't judge. The cool thing about these weekly quizzes in this class is that two are dropped at the end of the semester. So I can still do well. My first three were all A's so I'm not worried. It's just that I can never gauge what my grades will be. I'll think I'm on top of what we are studying and that my responses on my quizzes are complete and then they aren't. Trial and error I suppose.

12 days until we leave for CO!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: